Getting started with Blast is simple. Here are some quick starting points to get everything set up. Once the Blast Baseball app is downloaded it opens the login screen. The available options of logging into the app or creating a new account are shown on the page.
- Add Button
- Add Button
Once the Blast Baseball app is downloaded it opens the login screen. The available options of logging into the app or creating a new account are shown on the page.
1. Open the Blast Baseball.
2. Tap on “Create New Account” button.
3. Select on “I’M A PLAYER” or “I’M A COACH” by taping on the options.
4. Select on the following options by tapping on the name (Youth, Middle School, High School – Junior Varsity, High School – Varsity, College – All Divisions, & Amateur All Levels).
5. Fill in the create account info of Full Name, E-Mail, Confirm E-mail, and Password. To proceed to next screen, select on “Create Account” button.* Password must be 8 characters long and include characters and a number.
6 The welcome screen displays three options for completing the registration process.
* Basic Details * Register Sensor * Add Bat
If you don’t want to complete the registration, hit the skip option on the top right of the screen. This process will need to be completed later to use the sensor.
7. Select on the Basic Details option. This screen will have you fill out basic user info. * Add picture (Tap on Camera icon) * First Name * Last Name * Birth Date * Zip Code * Gender * Bats * Height
Once the information is entered select on the save option. The screen will continue back to the welcome screen.
8. A check mark will be displayed next to Basic Details on the welcome screen. Select on Register Sensor option. Scan the sensor using the screen circle to focus on the serial bar on the back of the sensor. If not able to scan, continue to bottom of the screen to type in the Serial (Top & Bottom) number on the back of the sensor. Hit done when this is completed.
9 Face the Blast logo towards the ground for two seconds, face the Blast logo towards the sky for two seconds, and repeat until it is activated. When completed, a Sensor Connected message will appear.
10. A check mark will be displayed next to Basic Details and Register Sensor. Select on the welcome screen. Select on Add New Bat option. Fill in the following information:
* Brand * Model * Nickname * Length * Weight
Once the information is completed tap on the “Add New Bat” button.
11. Tap on the Get Started button to start.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open App Store.
- Tap the Search icon.
- Enter Blast Baseball in the search results to go to the app page.
- Select Blast Baseball in the search results to go to the app page.
Follow the standard installation procedure for iOS.
- Must be downloaded on Wi-Fi connection.
The process of charging the sensor requires a wireless charger, a USB cable, and the sensor.
How to charge sensor
- Plug the charger cable into the wireless charger micro USB port.
- Plug the other end of the charger into any USB port outlet.
- Place the sensor in the center of the wireless charger where the logo is located with the logo facing up on the sensor.
- The completion of the charge should take from about 45 min to an hour.
- The sensor battery can last for seven days on standby, but battery life differs based on usage. Normal usage can last from six through eight hours.