How to charge Sensor
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
The proccess of charging the sensor requires the wireless charger, the USB cable, and the sensor.
How to charge sensor
- Plug the charger cable into the wireless charger micro USB port.
- Plug the the other end of the charger into any USB port outlet.
- Place the sensor in the center of the wireless charger where the logo is located with the logo facing up on the sensor.
- The completion of the charge should take from about 45 min to an hour.
- The sensor battery can last for seven days in standby, but battery life differs based on usage. Normal usage can last from six through eight hours.