Once the app is downloaded it opens the login screen. The available options of logging into the app or creating a new account are shown on the page.
Create New Account
- Open the Blast Golf
- Tap on “GET STARTED” button
- Select on “I’m A Player, Parent or Athlete” or “I’m a Coach or Academy Owner” by tapping on the options.
- Coach Mode is only supported on iOS. Coaches can capture swings and videos for players and have save all data to each player’s Blast Connect account. Coaches can also access players progress to better analyze a player’s performance.
- Fill in your Full Name, E-Mail, Confirm E-mail, and Password. To proceed to next screen, select on “Create Account” button.
- Select on the following options by tapping on the name ( 21 and above HDCP, 16-20 HDCP, 11-15 HDCP, 6 – 10 HDCP, 0 – 5 HDCP, Tour Player HDCP, +1 – +5 HDCP & Other).
- Password must be 8 characters long and include characters and a number
- The welcome screen displays three options for completing the registration process.
- Basic Details
- Register Sensor
- Add Club
If you don’t want to complete the registration, hit the skip option on the top right of the screen. This process will need to be completed at a later time to use the sensor.
- A check mark will be displayed next to Basic Details on the welcome screen. Select on Register Sensor option. Scan the sensor using the screen circle to focus on the serial bar on the back of the sensor. If not able to scan, continue to bottom of the screen to type in the Serial (Top & Bottom) number on the back of the sensor. Hit done when this is complete. Face the Blast logo towards the ground for two seconds, face the Blast logo towards the sky for two seconds, and repeat until it is activated. When completed, a Sensor Connected message will appear.
- A check mark will be displayed next to Basic Details and Register Sensor on the welcome screen. Select on Add New Bat option. Fill in the following information:
Once the information is completed, tap on the “Add New Club” button.
- A video will play showing how to attach your sensor to your club. Tap done or “Add another club” button to finish.
10. Tap on “LET’S SWING” button to take first swing.