Varies depending on the model of your Android device.
Turn Bluetooth on for Android
- On your Android, tap the menu button and select Systems settings.
- Locate the Bluetooth symbol on the setting screen.
- Change the Setting to “On”. Do so by clicking to the right of “Off.”
- Close out of Bluetooth.
- Check the top of your home screen for the Bluetooth icon. This indicates that Bluetooth is active.
- Please note that the sensor only connects in the app only. The sensor will not connect in the Bluetooth setting.