Initial Setup for Blast Golf
Inside the box you will find charging pad, USB charger cable, white sensor, standard, and oversized attachment.
- Plug the micro USB (smaller end) into the charging pad and plug the USB into a power adapter or USB port.
- Place sensor on the charging pad with Blast logo facing up.
- The charging pad will beep, and the pad LED will turn from Red to Blue.
- After 2 hours the pad LED will turn green indicating a full charge.
- Download the green Blast Golf app.
- Tap Create New Account.
- Select if you are a Player or a Coach.
- Select your Level of Play.
- Enter Full Name, Email, Password (more than 6 characters), and Handedness.
Return Users: Log into the app > pair the sensor > create a club > Select your mode and tap Just Putt, Just Swing to start capturing data