Certain things need to happen for the sensor to capture swings. Here are some reasons why your swing may not be captured if:
- The swing was too slow to be recognized as an actual swing. Must swing at 20 MPH or high to register.
- You didn’t make contact with the ball.
- Your swing is a bunt.
- Pause two to three seconds between swings.
Repeat the swing, correcting these conditions. If your swing is still not captured:
- Make sure that your sensor is connected to the device and the sensor’s battery status is greater than 20%.
- Make sure the bat’s Length and Weight are correct.
Once the list above has been tested. The last option would be to reset the sensor and test the sensor again.