A Axe bat can be used on Android or iOS by following these instructions:
How to place your sensor on Axe bat
1. Tap on the Menu.
2. Tap on the My Bats.
3. Select the Plus sign icon on the bottom right of the screen.
4. Tap on the corresponding lines to input the Brand – Axe, Model, Nickname, Length, Weight, and Sensor Placement for each bat. Once the input line is touched a list of options will be available at the bottom of the page.
• Not all bats are in the system. Please select the bat that is closest to your bat. The name of your bat can be added in the Nickname field.
5. When complete, hit the “Add New Bat” button.
Axe Bat: How to proper Sensor Mounting
1. Place the bat so the downward slope of the know is facing toward you.
2. Attach the sensor face up so the Blast Man logo aligns exactly as shown above.
3. Ready to swing! Proper setup is required to accurately capture your Blast metrics.