Once the app is downloaded it opens the login screen. The available options of logging into the app or creating a new account are shown on the page.
Create New Account
- Open the Blast Golf
- Tap on “Create New Account” button
- Select on “I’M A PLAYER, PARENT, or ATHLETE” or “I’M A COACH or ACADEMY OWNER” by tapping on the options.
- Select on the following options by tapping on the name:
- Hdcp 21+
- Hdcp 16-20
- Hdcp 11-15
- Hdcp 6 – 10
- Hdcp 0-5
- Hdcp +1-+5
- Hdcp +6 – +10
- Hdcp Other
5. Fill in the create account info of Full Name, E-Mail, Confirm E-mail, and Password. To proceed to next screen, select on “Create Account” button.
- Password must be 8 characters long and include characters and a number.
6. The welcome screen displays three options for completing the registration process.
- Basic Details
- Register Sensor
- Add Bat
If you don’t want to complete the registration, hit the skip option on the top right of the screen. This process will need to be completed later to use the sensor.
7. Select on the Basic Details option. You will fill out basic user information on this screen.
- Add picture (Tap on Camera icon)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birth Date
- Zip Code
8. Once the information is entered select on the save option. The screen will continue back to the welcome screen.
9. Coaching Details (Coach only) Fill out basic coaching details by tapping on lines to view answer options or to fill out form options.
- Services Provided
- Training Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Accepts New Students
10. A check mark will be displayed next to Basic Details on the welcome screen. Select on Register Sensor option. Scan the sensor using the screen circle to focus on the serial bar on the back of the sensor. If not able to scan, continue to bottom of the screen to type in the Serial (Top & Bottom) number on the back of the sensor. Hit done when this is completed.
11. Face the Blast logo towards the ground for two seconds, face the Blast logo towards the sky for two seconds, and repeat until it is activated. When completed, a Sensor Connected message will appear.
12. A check mark will be displayed next to Basic Details and Register Sensor. Select on the welcome screen. Select on Add Club or Add a set of Clubs option. Select on Add a Club to Fill in the following information:
Once the information is completed tap on the “Add New Club” button. When you select on Add a Set of Club, here are list of clubs to be built:
- 1 Iron
- 2 Iron
- 3 Iron
- 4 Iron
- 5 Iron
- 6 Iron
- 7 Iron
- 8 Iron
- 9 Iron
- Pitching Wedge
- Gap Wedge
- Sand Wedge
- Lob Wedge
Tap on green check marks to remove any clubs. Once the information is completed tap on the “Add 15 Club” button.
13. Tap on the “Get Started” button to start.