Once the app is downloaded it opens the login screen. The available options of logging into the app or creating a new account are shown on the page.
Create New Account
- Open the Blast Softball
- Tap on “Create New Account” button
- Select on “I’M A PLAYER” or “I’M A COACH” by tapping on the options.
- (The Personal Swing Trainer sensor can only select I’m Player, Parent or Athlete)
- Coach or Academy owner – Plan to add players to your account. Note: Each player requires an active Blast Connect subscription.
- Coach Mode is only supported on iOS. Coaches can capture swings and videos for players and save all data to each player’s Blast Connect account. Coaches can also access players’ progress to better analyze a player’s performance.
- Select the level of play. This is used to customize performance goals. Tap on one of the following options:
- Middle School
- High School – Junior Varsity
- High School – Varsity
- College – All Divisions
- Minor League: All Levels
5. Fill in the create account info of Full Name, E-Mail, Confirm E-mail, and Password. To proceed to next screen, select on “Create Account” button.
- Password must be 8 characters long and include characters and a number.
6. The welcome screen displays three options for completing the registration process:
- Basic Details
- Register Sensor
- Add Bat
If you don’t want to complete the registration, hit the skip option on the top right of the screen. This process will need to be completed later to use the sensor.
7. A check mark will be displayed next to Basic Details on the welcome screen. Select on Register Sensor option. Scan the sensor using the screen circle to focus on the serial bar on the back of the sensor. If unable to scan, continue to the bottom of the screen to type in the Serial (Top & Bottom) number on the back of the sensor. Hit done when this is complete. Face the Blast logo towards the ground for two seconds, face the Blast logo towards the sky for two seconds, and repeat until it is activated. When completed, a Sensor Connected message will appear.
8.The welcome screen will display a checkmark next to Basic Details and Register Sensor. Select on Add New Bat option. Fill in the following information:
- Once the information is completed tap on the “Add New Bat” button.
9. A video will play showing how to attach your sensor to your bat. Tap the Done or “Add another bat” buttons to finish.